Who can participate?
Anyone who can do one pushup is invited into class. Our swings will hold weights up to 500 pounds.
We recommend Aerial Yoga for everyone!
It’s designed for all levels and we invite you to listen to your body during practice. Your first class is always unique because it’s something completely new. We suggest you take a few classes to allow yourself to take in the new and different experience and to feel the positive residual effects.
Do I need to reserve my spot?
Yes, please sign up for your class ahead of time. Current Calendar. Arrive 10 minutes early to your preregistered spot and bring your own mat.
What should I bring to class?
- Please bring your own mat for sanitary reasons
- Yoga pants that come down to at least the knee
- Water bottle
- Minimal perfume, deodorant… they transfer onto the swings
- An open mind!
Are there medical conditions that prevent participation?
Please avoid class if you have:
- High or low blood pressure
- Neck Injuries
- Heart Conditions of any kind
- Eye Problems
- Not sure about other conditions? Please check with you doctor first.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian.